Neck wear for Cubmaster and Committe member in scout troop

I like bolos! Our troop is a "bolo" troop." I do sometimes wear my Camp School , or my Wood Badge, or some other neckerchief, but It's really up to you. Maybe wear your Cub neckerchief to the Boy Scout meetings, to signify liason to the pack, and vice versa at Pack events. I wear my Pedro Plaid Jac- Shirt with the Camp School back patch to Wood Badge breakfast, I wear my Red Jac-shirt with the OA back patch to University of Scouting, and I wear my new Green (Washable!) jac-shirt, with the Wood Badge back patch to OA Conclave! I try to spread interest in the other things to events.

You can read my "Wood Badge horror story, " BUT, I DO reccomend Wood Badge. It was a good time, and I have life friends from it.

"mmm- wood badge? Dont know anything about it except it is expensive and ya get a neckerchief, kinda of like the Masons!"

Masons? Don't know much about them, but I will say that if you are going to Woodbadge for a neckerchief, then you are going for the wrong reasons.....:)

• 1 month later...

I just convinced my employer to send me to WB in lieu of management training this year. Looks like I will get the neckerchief for free.

The neckerchief is totally optional though. If you do not want to wear one, don't. The insignia guide is fine with it.