Decent Priced Campaign Hat

I'd like to find a decent online source for a campaign hat that is reasonably priced ($30-40). Does anyone have any recommendations? Campaign hat is the Smokey the bear/trooper hat for those wondering. I appreciate any help you can give.

eBay is the place you wanna be buying an official BSA campaign hat on the cheap. I just got a nearly new size 7 for $35 including shipping and last year got a 7 1/4 for a little less (no, I am not cornering the market, my boys want them because I have worn mine for years).

This may not help much but I have run across a guy at local gun shows that buys these things in bulk from the Army. The OD version is still used by drill instructors in basic training for the Army and Marines. The Coast Guard and Air Force use Blue ones, I think.

These were surplus and used but they were the heavy duty kind and only cost $5.

Back in the day, my council awarded every person who completed BA22, and later JLTC, a surplus Smokey Bear. We had to come up with the boot lace for a chin strap. Instead of the leather hat bands, the BA22 crowd left it as is, but the JLTC crowd wore their patrol ribbon around it. I still got pics of me with my white with blue polka dotted ribbon around my hat.

But you can get the chin strap and hat band separately from supply.