As a current Bear den leader who happens to be female I have been wearing the yellow uniform shirt with blue pants. Do Webelos leaders switch to the khaki uniform and olive or can they continue to wear the yellow? I am the only female leader in our pack and I'm getting conflicting information from the male leaders. I'm also not finding anything specific online. What do other female Webelos leaders wear?

Thanks!

All of the female leaders in our pack, including our Webelos leaders, wear the tan shirt and olive pants. I would think that if you wanted to continue wearing the yellow shirt and blue pants you could. That is a female Cub leader uniform and you will still be a Cub leader.

yep you can wear the Blue and yellow female uniform for any CS related position. Also on the Distict, council, and national level.

What I thought was interesting was that when I worked for national supply, ladies had the choice of the blue and yellow uniform or the tan and green uniform in the main store. Guys had to wear the tan and green uniform. Venturing uniform was only allowed at camp by those working camp staff, and we had to pay out of pocket for it.

Venturing green and gray looks good with gold loops ;)

I was just in a University of Scouting course with a woman who was wearing the Venturing green. I like that color much better than either the yellow or khaki. I don't look good in either. Green is another matter. Venturing, huh? Hehe

Venturing green shouldn't be worn in Cub Scout positions, unless you are a den chief.

My wife is in a similar psoition. She despises the tan and green uniform, and doesn't like the blue and gold uniform. I got her a vintage 1950s "Den Mother" uniform and she looks great in it. problem is getting a hold of all the pacthes. Luckily I am missing only a single, fully embroidered number now.

Just remember, once uniform, always uniform.

There was one petite lady at training who was wearing an actual Cub Scout shirt. It took me a minute to realize that something about her uniform looked wrong. I'm assuming she just had trouble finding an adult BSA shirt that fit well enough. I liked her solution.