Wearing Medals

Here's a question for all of you out there...

When in "Full Class A", I know that it is acceptable to wear the Eagle medal, but what about other medals such as Historic Trails, or other local medals. The Historic Trails medals were earned as a youth, but can be earned by adults. The other one in particular is the Union League of Philadelphia's Good Citizenship Award, which is only given to a handful of youth each year.

On one hand the line of thinking is that these are medals that are either rare or adult eligible. On the other hand, they were earned as a youth (but then again so is Eagle). I know its probably a stupid/silly question but its better to ask the question, and possibly avoid a uniforming faux pas. Thank you.

Yours in Scouting,

Ryan

FWIW, I feel the class A uniform is the full uniform. the wearing of medals is part of a 'dress uniform'.

Yes, an adult can wear up to 5 pin-on medals. Most limit it to things like Eagle, Silver, QM, training medals, religous medals, and the like. You could wear trail medals. (I wouldn't put this GCA medal in the trail medals class, btw)

Just be mindful that some may think you are showing off wearing a bunch of trail medals. They wouldn't be seen as being as prestigious as the others.