New Venture Uniform Shirt Review

I was on this forum at the time the new boy scout unifrom shirts came out and asked if anyone knew if there would be a venture version. Well they did come out with it and me and my wife bought ours last week. Not like the boy scout version at all.

I like them but don't like the openess of the back of the shirt. This won't be good for cool weather and I'd rather not spend the money on the older version shirt. But much better for warm weather.

MIKE

stl

You gotta be kidding dude, no way is the new venturing shirt better from any aspect. It is more expensive, cheap flimsy cloth, poorly put together, and plain butt ugly. I suggest you hold on to or get an older version shirt because this new one will not hold up for very long.

BOYCOTT THE NEW VENTURING SHIRT!!!!

You know a division has "arrived" in this organization when there is a "vintage" uniform.

My daughter and I did choose vintage. One youth told me the only reason he bought the new one was that there were no vintage shirts in his size. If he can find a vintage one, he will return the new model.

Of course it wasn't raining at the time.

Oh: no cigarette pockets.

Barry

Once you see and feel these new shirts you will quickly change your mind, they are cheaply made crap, pardon my french. I went back to my scout store and talked to the manager and he agreed with me, however he said the old shirts are out of production and these are all that will be available. Time for all crews to select their own uniforms and boycott these new poor excuses for a uniform shirt, sending National a very clear message.