Does anyone rember these badges...?

When I was younger {!} I was a Cub Scout...Bobcat and Gold Point...Bear badge...Denner bars...{had enough points for a silver arrowpoint but due to circumstances beyond my control..lost contact with Boy Scouts-but always enjoyed "Boys Life".

One time-had to wear uniform to School for a full week...here are some badges..anyone ever hear of these?

#1) Round badge -light blue background-with Ohio in white in middle on top of which is gold crosshairs; in the middle is BSA in red outlined in gold; top letters "B.S.A" bottom "Central Ohio Council"; above 2 half

"turns"-one on left is a "Good Turn" in Green with tree on white background; at left is "Scout Week" flanked by 2 BSA in Green on Gold background. {The Scout week was for uniform wearing}-worn of wearer's right side of Uniform

#2) Round badge-white background rimmed with red; large gold BSA emblum; at top "Robert Hadley"; in middle

"District 1971" at bottom "Scouting Heritage". District 1971 in black -all other words in red.

Only other person I know of in family who was a scout was my father in Clarksburg WV backin 1930's..

One person of Den I was in had so many silver arrowpoints they went from under his pocket down to his shirttail...

Former-but proud member of BSA-Den # 6/Pack # 1 Wilmington Ohio