Bring back the oval Eagle pin?

There was a time in Scouting, from the 1920's to the 1950's, when the Boy Scouts had a very cool uniform item. It was an Eagle Scout pin, small and oval, that could be worn on the campaign hat. I earned Eagle about 30 years too late to receive one of these pins, and the only place I've ever actually seen one is on ebay.

I for one would like to see the Eagle pin return. The centennial of Scouting provides an excellent context for doing something like this. I am curious about the group's thoughts on this one.

I've seen that pin, would be nice. I think the BSA has enough (understatement) stuff for Eagle Scout recognition in the way of crystal and such and there are enough NESA items. The simple oval Eagle Scout hat pin seems like a good idea, I noticed an OA hat pin in the on-line catalog.

I am also in agreement to bring it back. I would further add that the policy of youth wearing the First Class Pin on the Expedition and Campaign hats, be replaced with them being allowed to wear their RANK pin on the hat as was done in the past FURTHER, all the rank pins need to be the same size. Sorry whoever created that rule didn't realize the First Class Pin IS a restricted item and needs an advancement report in order to get one. Also don't think a Tenderfoot should be wearing a First Class pin, or a Life Scout wearing one either.