Has anyone heard any more about this patch? I saw in in our Scout Shop and the clerk told me it was for the "founding members" of any unit, both youth and adult, but had no idea where it went on the uniform. I would hope that someone who had the ability to get this patch into the system had some idea of where on the uniform it goes, and can't understand why that isn't being communicated.

Idea,

Welcome to National Supply of late. For whatever reason they keep puttinout stuff with no direction. See the centennial uniform discussion form last year,i.e. came out with a new uniform and patches and only guidance was a brochure that was later contradicted by an Insignia Guide published 9 months after the uniform came out.

I called National Supply and spoke to a guy who had no idea what it was. Then he did a little digging (while I was still on the line) and said it was a custom badge from my council. I told him that I had read on this forum that is was available from other scout shops across the country. He put me on hold again and finally found it somewhere on his computer. He still had no idea what it was, why it was, or where it went on the uniform.

I am the founder of my Venture Crew, in 2006. If this is a Centennial patch, then it must be connected to the 100 Centennial somehow. Otherwise, if not, I would speculate that any Scout that has folunded a unit can wear it. Where? Got me? Pick a spot.