Will BSA come out with a new dark green venture shirt?

Since there isn't an 'old dark green venture shirt', I have no idea.

Will the BSA come out with a new dark green Venturing shirt? Prehaps. It may be based on how much stock there is in the current Venturing shirt AND they know how quickly they are sold such that a new version is doable.

Ventures wear a dark green uniform shirt.

I need a few new shirts and was wanting to know if BSA is coming out with a dark green shirt in the new style. Similar to the tan with bellowed pockets. The existing green shirts are the old style around since the early 80's.

Yes I have read that they may alter the new design that just came out.

"Ventures wear a dark green uniform shirt"

The term you are looking for is "venturers", not "ventures" or "venture" or the like.

Back to your question.

IF (big if) they do come out with a new dark green shirt, the current dark green shirt will still be valid. Once a uniform always a uniform. Just because the BSA came out with this new 'centennial uniform' doesn't meet that people have to chuck the prior one and more then they had to chuck the old 'green-khaki' uniform when the Oscar DeLarent uniform came out.

Because of several rumors floating around about Venturing uniforms, I am hoping to get some answers at the BSA National Meeting this week.

I was an Explorer in the day. I had a dark green, long sleeve shirt. While there are differences between it and the DLR Venturing shirt, they aren't as great as the green/khaki conversion Boy Scouting took.

Our Posts' chosen uniform was blue jeans, shirt, Scouting belt, hiking boots, and necktie.

Of course, in those days McDonald's showed ads of grown, mature men being the crew behind the counter...

For those modern Venturing Crews which adopt the standard Supply Corporation uniform, it's not the shirt that's the problem: It's the cheap, overpriced burlap shorts and pants. As emb and I have both noted, we know Crews which go elsewhere to find quality pants at an appropriate price.