The Orkin Man Problem

BSA has a court case pending as we speak suing Orkin for 1) copying the BSA trademark, 2) looking dorky, and 3) scaring the bugs with the red epaulets.

Stosh

The first time I went thorugh Airport Security at the Orlando Airport I had a revelation. All the TSA employees were wearing white shirts with epaulets with blue tabs. I has flown before but had never made the connection, maybe it was the sea of white and blue tabs with a gold tab floating around. I asked about the gold tabebd individual and he was a superviosr, I said I thought he was a visitor from National and the guy roared. Seems he is an Asst Cubmaster and knew what I meant.

I went through TSA security this week. They stopped me because I had a pack of Lance crackers in my shirt pocket. Made me go back through again and put that single pack of crackers through the x-ray machine. All by itself. Yep, very easily mistaken for National.

:)

SctDad, just a crude attempt at humor. But one has to remember that if they take the epaulets off, then the tan shirt is going to look just like the USMC shirt and we can't have that. :)

Stosh