Can you believe this!!!!????

Indeed. But ain't that always the way? You open your mouth, shut it, open it again - sigh and give up.

Edited part: To answer your original question - I see no room in a speedo for an i-pod:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son received Boy Scout underwear as a Christmas gift. I was nagging him about his uniform one day. He was wearing his gray venturing socks with the tan/green uniform. He said, "next thing you know, you'll be telling me I have to wear Boy Scout underwear."

So, I sewed the First Class rank patch on the front of a pair of briefs and wrapped them up. In our family, we look forward to the annual giving of gag gifts.

• 1 month later...

I was looking at scout activities in other countries a few years ago and I stumbled upon the New Zeland National Moot for Rovers (The US equivelent would be if they had a national gathering of venturers similar to the Jamboree). I read through some of the activities that they had to choose from and they included sea kayaking, bike tours, eco tours, touring wine country, pub crawl, etc. I went to the merchandise page and found that they were selling thongs for the Moot. I think I actually fell out of my computer chair laughing.

Now my question, would an official BSA thong be considered part of the Class A uniform?

• 1 month later...