Can you believe this!!!!????

The people at National have finally gone off the deep end. For the Centennial National Jamboree the scout shops are now selling Boy Scout underwear, green boxers with a red waistband! Anything to make a buck! At least they aren't all that expensive. Must be made in China! I'm sure the boys are going to get a blast out of doing fashion shows on this. I wonder if they have bellowed pockets for the iPods in them?

Stosh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the forums are kind of like reading National Enquirer or something. I just found perfect confirmation of this when Nike posed the question and DeanRx responded. Nice. Makes MY day for sure. And, by the way, DeanRx, if you don't corner the market on that idea, I might do it instead. Think...Gay Pride Parades, New Orleans, Key West, Carnival, South Beach, California, etc. Wooohoooo! We're going to make $millions.

EDited part: C'mon Ed, you know you're just itching to strap one on yourself!

(This message has been edited by packsaddle)

What I can't believe is that it took the BSA so long to do it. Then again, they've always been aboult 15 years behind the trends and colorful boxer shorts really started taking off aboult 15 years ago.

Fluer-di-lis thongs won't fly at gay pride parades - the pattern would be too distracting - if you catch the drift.