Anniversary Numerals

Does anyone know if the Troop Numerals with the "built in" Anniversary bar (25 yrs, 50 yrs, etc.) are available in the new green numerals? They were always a special order in the red numerals. We have new crossover scouts coming newt month and are wondering. Thanks!

Dale

I special-ordered some custom numerals a couple of months ago. I seem to recall being asked if I wanted to add an anniversary strip.

There isn't any harm calling National Supply and asking. The woman who took my order was very friendly.

In the early stages of the centennial numerals, they would not make them with the veteran unit bar. I'm sure by now they are doing it. Our troop is at 46 years. When I ordered the new numerals without the bar, since they would not make them for us at that time, I figured we would wait and make a big splash for our 50th and reorder them with the bar at that time.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a minimum order of 12 (2-digit patches), which I think came out at around $29.

Individual numerals are $1.19, I think, which means getting the custom numerals was fairly close to the same cost.

I covered this in another thread: with the new digits, the font of the 2 and the 8 don't match (and it really bugs me!). So getting the custom insignia was my only choice.

Guy