OK, I'm dying to ask this...

Hey, eisely, have you noticed that you're now tagged as a "senior" member? I think you're the first I've seen identified so.

So, now the quesiton arises...if the "senior" a measurement of age?...number of posts?...or...is it a measurement of seniority of intellect and knowledge? I'm afraid I have this picture in my mind of you sitting atop a mountain, in a flowing white robe, long beard, waiting for Scouts and Scouters to clamber up and pose questions of impossible importance to you. :-)

So....how feels it so high on the mountain? Or...are you really a lot older than the rest of us? Or...have your fingers grown tired and arthritic from the sheer enormity of the posts you provide for us?

Either way, you seem to have become the "old" man among us. I feel congratulations are in order. Here's to you, "senior" member. May your fingers always be limber....and your mind as sharp as ever.

I had not noticed that I was now a "senior member." I had noticed earlier that one seemed to advance based on the number of posts. The only other explanation is that the forum has spies about tabulating the number of senior moments that may occur.

Well now, if it all has to do with "senior moments", then no one can touch me...I'm light years ahead of all of you. The "senior moment" phenomenom is something I invented! I've been having those for many. many years. In fact...

So, what was it we were talking about?