Bronze Flag Holders

I just finished placing flags on the gravesites of veterans at two of our villages cemetaries. We ran across one bronze marker that we could not identify. From the bottom up it started with either feathers of plumes of leafs that arched out from eachother forming an open circle at the top, In the center were three circle, one center and the other two offset to the top on opposite sides of the first circle. In the upper left circle was the capital letter F, in the center circle the letter L, and in the upper right circle the letter T. The person was born in the mid 1836 and died in 1914. the cemetary is in northern Ohio. We know that there is a Confederate Vet buried somewhere in the cemetary, but his marker disappeared two years ago. I'm not sure if this is the same grave.

Do any of our historians have any idea what the FLT stand for and what branch of the service and conflict this person was in?

Found this on Yahoo answers:

That person was a member of the I.O.O.F. (International Order of Odd Fellows), a philanthropic organization. The letters stand for Friendship, Love, and Truth, their motto.