Womens Cub Scout Uniforms

I just bidded and won a yellow scout shirt for myself on ebay! :) Now I am watching for one for my dh and I thank you all for your great suggestions! I do not know anything about scouts...was given this web address from our pack commissioner. I am anxious to get started in scouting and took two online tests this week. I didn't know there were t-shirts too! I've never had a child in scouts before so all this is new to me but I'm willing to learn and willing to help others.

Thanks to everyone again for being so kind and offering all your great advice/suggestions. Thanks to all of you who sent me inspirational emails. All but one was kind. You truly are great "scouts" who love God and each other and believe in helping others. I guess that's what made me want to say "yes" when I was asked to help out.

Scout Law

A Scouts honor is to be trusted.

A Scout is loyal.

A Scouts duty is be useful and to help others.

A Scout is a friend to all, and a brother to every other Scout.

A Scout is courteous.

A Scout is a friend to animals.

A Scout obeys orders.

A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.

A Scout is thrifty.

A Scout is clean in thought, word, and deed.

Glad to hear you were able to find a shirt. This forum is a great place to ask questions, post ideas, and get advice. (And you'll learn a great deal, too.) I hope you'll visit again as you and your family get into scouting.

Scout uniforms end up listed in both the uniforms catagory and under colectables, ocasionally other places too.

I have found searchin for Scout items on ebay more dificult than most any other item, mostly from sellers not doing a good job describing their items.

• 8 years later...

To anyone one looking for uniforms. I have a large number of various sizes and styles. If you need a yellow blouse and can use one that may not be the latest version, I would love to hear from you.  Time to clean out and downsize :)

• 1 year later...

Updating topic with a question.

Any lady Scouters on here remember the blue uniform blouses?

I found a "bunch" of these. Variety of sizes. I think most are short sleeves. Some have patches. Some have no BSA markings except for the inside label. There are also a few blue pants. And even a skirt and culottes.

Anyone interested? they are yours for the cost of shipping.