Where to find custom troop number patches??

Yha, I looked all over the scout stuff site and couldn't find em. I thought there were other patch companies that did them, but now I'm not finding those either (maybe the same companies that also did spoof position patches and patrol crests, etc.)

Anne in Mpls

There's a picture of 2,3,4 digit unit numbers in the print catalog.

Call the scoutstuff number, place the order for unit numbers and simply order your unit number, a minimum of 12 required. You can even get 25 50 and 75 year bar in the patch if needed.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem. I can't find any way to order custom emblems on the www.scoutstuff.org site.

I want to see what the pricing is for our 2-digit unit number with a veteran bar all wrapped into a single patch. On the site, I can get the standard 0-9 red patches, but that's it. I know they used to do custom stuff (I ordered custom emblems from them a little over a year ago), but I can't find any way to order or price it from their site. Maybe they quit doing it?

The latest copy of the print catalog they sent me (which is also the only verson available online) has no mention of anything other than the stock emblems they sell.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

In searching elsewhere in the scouter.com forums, I found the answer.

The BSA supply division is happy to make a one-piece unit number with veteran bar included. They are easy to order and inexpensive.

You either go to your local Scout Shop, and fill out an order form, or you call 1-800-323-0732 Ext. 488. In either case, you ask for "2-digit unit number with Veteran bar, item no. 10412." They are $3.49 each, with a minimum of 12.

(That's the item number and cost for a two digit pack number, in red, with a veteran unit bar. Three digit numbers or green-and-tan ones are probably a different item number, with a slightly different price.)

• 1 month later...

I just tried calling about a one-piece numeral with the founder's bar included. I guess they are used to the veteran's bar, but the founder's bar was something they had not dealt with. The woman on the phone was very nice and explained that she would have to make some calls and would get back to me. Let's see....