? about qualilty district and 2 uniform shirts

1. Is there a Quality district pin or patch that is worn on the uniform? I know there is a quality unit patch.

2. If I get my son another uniform shirt so he can have one long-sleeved and one short-sleeved, how can I get a duplicate rank emblem? I can't just pick it up from the shop.

1. There is a quality district Pin, don't know if there is a patch for it.

2. Bring a copy of your son's advancement card. If it is the same council you belong to, they should have his advancement records on file.

"If I get my son another uniform shirt so he can have one long-sleeved and one short-sleeved, how can I get a duplicate rank emblem? I can't just pick it up from the shop."

When I made a second shirt for my son, I did just that. I just explained to the clerk what I was doing, and he sold me the patches. I was even able to get a second quality unit patch for him. I've also bought a couple of replacement merit badges when the culprit in losing the originals was, ahem, me.

Maybe it's because the guy in the scout shop knows me at this point and believes I'm trustworthy (bwahahahaha...j/k), but I think he'd probably do the same for any parent who came in with a similar explanation.

Call your shop and check before you worry about jumping through a lot of hoops. Worse thing they'll do is tell you what hoops you need to jump through to get an extra patch.

Willhi1979 is correct. There is a Quality District patch that can be worn by a leader in a district position. Your son is a scout and would not wear it. There is also a Quality Council patch that can be worn by a leader in a council position.

SWScouter