Used uniform stuff needed

I am in a similar situation as the lady needing to turn pants to shorts, except I'm a *guy* looking for leader uniforms ;)

I have gong to the posted website and submitted my info and have also added some to eBay, but I am hoping to find some more.

My info:

Shirt size -- 3XL

Shorts size (pant length) -- 50 or 52 (30)

If anyone out there has anything, let me know! THANKS!

I'm just about the same size. I'm a little larger than a few years back when I was an active youth memeber, and I've gotten most of my stuff off of ebay. Make sure you verify patches that were on the shirt before.... My dad (smaller) got a scout's shirt with a small tear where an arrow of light was removed. That made it unsuitable for adult wear, but still good for any youth member that could offset their arrow of light to cover the hole.

Also--- beware of smoker's uniforms...discolored and smelly, often...

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Here in the past few weeks since my return to scounting I've had some pretty good luck finding uniforms for the boys (and a few adult ones) at various thrift stores around the salt lake valley. Might want to add those to your shopping area's if you have any locally. In the meantime I'll keep my eyes open for what your looking for.

James