NEW Boy Scout Action Shirt

Could it be...could this be a preview design for a new uniform in the future...

The New Boy Scout Action Shirt:Beat the heat while you're in action with this lightweight, breathable shirt. Shirt keeps cool with wicking capabilities and a bi-swing back with mesh inserts. Features two locker loops, chest pockets with hook-and-loop closures, and a buttoned-down collar with lined collar band. Made of 27% polyester/73% nylon. Available with short sleeves or long sleeves.

This looks like a great shirt for camping! Well, considering your camping in the warm weather. I'll have to order it and give it a try, looks like a good item!

YIS

Heck guys all that shirt is ...is a middle quality fishing shirt...I have four that are for flyfishing (non BSA) that now go on all my camping/canoe trips and this Christmas was give a camo version...for Summer. They are the most comfortable shirts you can own... get the long sleeve variety! They have sleeve tabs so they will not 'unroll' on you... but if your arms start feeling a little burned you can roll 'em down and prevent further 'damage'...something a short sleve shirt can't do. I doubt if they are the uniform shirt of the future...just something for taking a few more bucks from your wallet....