Jump to content

Lost Heroism Medal

Recommended Posts

You should write a letter to the Scout Executive of the Council you were registered in when the medal was awarded. They should still have a record of it, since they had to endorse the nomination and forward it to the National Council. With proper documentation they should be able to order you a replacement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

I lost my Honor Medal several years ago and National did replace it for me. Contact the Boy Scout Services Division at National regarding your loss. They will verify your claim with their records, and only then will they replace the medal. They take replacing heroism and meritorious service awards very seriously. In addition, they will require you to pay for the replacement. It takes time, but it will get done. RJA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...