Which color/emblem windbreaker for Cub Leaders?

OK, in the Scoutstuff catalog both the red "Boy Scout" windbreaker and the blue "Cub Scout" windbreaker appear in the LEADERS section. Obviously, a female leader wearing the yellow/blue uniform would wear the blue jacket. But, if you are a male cub leader or a female cub leader wearing the "khakitan" uniform, would you wear the corresponding red jacket with the BSA emblem or the blue jacket with the wolf head embroidered logo?

The green and red socks are to be worn by leaders with the khakitan uniform, not the Cub Scout blue and yellow. Cub leaders also wear the green "Boy Scout" web belt and buckle, and with the demise of the generic Cub Scout b-ball cap, Cub leaders are left only with the green and red "Boy Scout" b-ball cap as "official" headgear, so does it follow that the red jacket should be worn with the khakitan uniform? Or should Cub leaders attempt to identify as much as possible with the Cub program by wearing the blue jacket? Unfortunately for me, the blue jacket only goes up to size 3X and I need a 4X or 5X.

• 4 weeks later...

Wear whatever is comfortable -- neither jacket constitutes part of the official "uniform". I tend to wear the blue windbreaker; I don't think the color clashes any more or less than the blue tabs on my tan shirt.

I also have a red jac-shirt and wear that on occassion also. So far, no one on the Boy Scout side has ever told me I couldn't wear it simply because I'm a Cub Scouter!