Another Uniform story (AKA Shirt tales)

I received a package today. In it were 2 brand new shirts!! I wanted to say thanks and post so that the sender would know they had arrived. I thought I would share the story of the scout who is to receive the blue shirt. I don't have the acutally story of giving it to him yet but I wanted you all to know why he was picked to receive it.

We will call him "C". This boy came to our "Field of Dreams" which is when our boys get to go out on the field with our Local Baseball team for the National Anthem. He was in his orange Tiger shirt but it wasn't tucked in. I knew he had a cub belt as I had given it to him so we suggested that he tuck in his shirt to look more presentable. He tucked in his shirt. We then asked him to UN tuck the shirt. The problem was that the jeans he was wearing wouldn't button or zip. They were broken and were only being held up by the belt I had given him.

I am looking around for some pants to go with this uniform shirt. They may not be BSA but they will match and I think that no one her will argue about non BSA pants for this child. I will also post later about the boy who is going to receive the tan shirt that was in this package also.

Big Thanks to the sender! Together we can all make a difference.

Kristi

Uniform Closet

c/o Kristi Cantor

PO BOX 1111

Kodak TN 37764