Still need uniforms

Hi all. Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I still need donated uniform parts. I have only received two shirts, but I am thankful for those. I could use any size blue and any size tan right up to adult size for the bigger kids.

I received an email request for a donated uniform but unfortunaly I am unable to send any out as I don't have any tan shirts.

Maybe a larger pack could sponser us?

Cajun

Uniform Closet

Pack 582

c/o Kristi Cantor

PO BOX 1111

Kodak TN 37764

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I can help you with some uniforms. Could you give me some idea of the number and sizes you need? The pack at our church folded a few years ago and we still have the contents of their uniform exchange. These would be the blue uniforms. The tan uniforms are in our troop uniform exchange but let me know your needs and I will see what I can do.

Welcome and a BIG THANKS for the offer. I am currently needing all sizes. I need 3 in S, 4-6 in M, and atleast 5 in Large. I would take any and all offered as I am also receiving emails daily from out of state people who have read my posts who need uniforms also. I know of atleast one out of state person needing a M in tan long sleeve. I would appreciate any help and can offer stories of shirt deliveres in return for your help. I have a po box to make it easy to send the shirts and wouldn't mind helping with shipping costs if needed.

Thanks up front.

Uniforming a pack one boy at a time.

Kristi

Uniform Closet

c/o Kristi Cantor

PO BOX 1111

Kodak TN 37764

Hi all,

I will be at our scout room thursday night for committee meeting, I'll see what we have then.

Thanks for your kind comments. I remember when I got my Cub uniform, it was at least third hand and it wasn't the current style, but I couldn't have been more proud. Knowing a Cub Scout somewhere might be having that same feeling is all the thanks I need.