Uniform Closet up and running

I am pleased to announce that my efforts have not been in vain. I now have at least one shirt on its way and another person has sponsered a new shirt for one of my cubs. Hopefully this will only be the begining for my uniform closet. Thanks for all the advice and if you want to help you may send uniform parts to:

(edited for safety reasons; please PM author for address)

We can all make a difference in a boys life if we just try.

Thanks again

Kristi (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

At next Monday's Pack meeting we'll announce the beginning of a local program to recover unused Scouting uniforms and equipment!! Thanks, for the mental spark cajuncody!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're tops on our mailing list!!!!

:)

jd(This message has been edited by johndaigler)

Cajun:

I'm glad to see that it's working. This may be an issue of "be careful what you wish for" and if you get too many uniforms, I'd ask that you pass some along to other units.

I made the suggestion that you appeal to the net for donations, but didn't think it through fully just how far such a request can go.

Best of luck. I'll send what I can.

Unc.

Unc.

My hubby and I have discussed the possibility of getting too much but I really don't see that as a problem. If I get more than I need there are always places like this to post the extras so that they go to the kids who need them. My main concern my be my pack but I think this should go further than just one person working to uniform one pack. If nothing else it seems that I have inspired at least one other to do the same. If we all work together to share the extras we shouldn't have any kids left out.

hoping for loads,

Cajun