Can anyone help me out wit a list of CSP's issued by Illowa council. I would like to get a complete set for a gift. I have already started buying some of them from different sites, and this Blue Book is sold out. I only want ones from Illowa. Please help

Thanks

My 2008 CSP guide lists 18 Illowa issues ranging from the S2a and S2b at $3-4 each up to the SA-14 and SA15 at $50-60 each. Total of all issues is $549-647. There probably have been more issues since 2008, and this list does not inlude JSPs. That's quite a gift! Even so, I'll bet it would take several years to see all issues appear on eBay. Have fun!

I am looking for images of what has been released so i can match them up with what i have and see what I am missing. I have been picking up patches from several sites, and have gotten several Jamboree patches from different years, different CSP's this may seem like a big gift but he enjoys Scouts and earning all the patches and badges he can. I have found councilstrip.com but I have a CSP or 2 that they don't show and today i ordered some patch protectors form Besthobbypages.com.

Thanks for the help