David,

Not for our Troop.

I've seen commissioner visits wooden nickels.

Mrs Crew21, oldest son and I have Wood Badge business cards on our Wooden Nickels, that we hand out.

I joke, you can either use my wooden nickel to remember me, or at least it can double as fire tender if you break it in half.

Scouting Forever and Venture On!

Crew21 Adv

I cache, too, and sometimes leave them in area caches. I even have a separate GC.com account for the troop.

I'd be interested in any wooden nickels.

If anyone would like to trade, send me a private message and we can exchange addresses.

Dave

Found this when I replied I am sending some wooden nickels.

DG

Member-to-Member private messages are sent directly to the recipient's email address and are hidden from the public. Your email address or other personal contact information is not revealed to the recipient, and they can respond by clicking on a link in the message and sending a private message from this web site to you (which would then be forwarded to the email address we have on record for you at SCOUTER.com).

Only use a private member-to-member message if your comment would be completely irrelevant to the rest of the SCOUTER Forum members, otherwise post a public message to the Forums and help our community grow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Bump.

Does anyone else use wooden nickels in their units? If so, how do you use them?

I'd be very interested in trading. And if you have an interest in wooden nickels, check out the Wooden Nickel Collectors group on Facebook.