Mothers' Pin Display

I want a method for my wife to display the pins that she gets when my boys advance in rank. I know the newest scout catalog show these small ribbons, but she would need to wear 5 of these for the 3 boys I have in Scouting right now. I have 6 sons. At Philmont in 1999, I saw a few ladies with a homemade cloth item they wore around their necks with their mothers'pins on them. If anyone knows about these kind of item, please let me know. Thanks! (I'm a first time user here...this is all new to me)

The idea of the ribbons with the pins is one of the nicest things that scouts can do for mothers of scouts. I have not seen this done any other way. There is no requirement to use any ribbon out of the catalogue. You can design your own if you wish.

I bought the ribbons at the Scout Store for my wife to wear to Courts of Honor and Pack meetings, but she gave them to me to wear on my lapel when in "civilian" clothes. She also has a charm bracelet for my older son, and a charm necklace for my younger son. She enjoys these more, and as stated above, they're a great conversation piece and advertisement. Use whatever method works for you! Maybe let the Scouts help design something unique to your troop for their parents to wear.