Camp Lavigne / Wyona 18 / Columbia Montour Council Patches

Hello, I am looking for patches from either Camp Lavigne, Wyona Lodge #18, or Columbia Montour Council BSA. All located in or near Bloomsburg PA. If you have any of these patches or know where I may find some please reply.

Thank You

Hamer82

I have been a member of Columbia Montour and Wyona 18 since I was a tiger cub on up and still am today. I have a nice collection started but far from complete. I look to preserve the history of our organizations and I think this is one way I can help do that. I one day hope to have my collection on display in the council office for everyone to see once it is one worth showing. Also I find old patches as a way to look back and remember our past. So that is my intention. I am not a seller of patches or anything like that. Matter of fact the only time I ever sold any patches is when it was a funraiser to make money for the youth to go to NOAC.

Sincerely

Hamer 82

My uncle was in Scouting for 61 years from Cubs until his passing in 2000. I was very close to him; he is the reason why my parents got me into Scouting. He spent most of his adult life in Columbia Montour Council serving in many council positions. When he died my aunt gave me all of his Scouting memorabilia, Im sure I have Camp Lavigne, Columbia Montour and Wynona Lodge patches. I would be happy to share these with you.