Looking for Old Scoutmaster Hat pin

Our troop wants to honor our Scoutmaster on his 20th aniversary of being our SM.

Since he wears the official "Smokey Bear" hat, we are looking for the old SM hat pin.

For those who are not familier with what I am talking about. The leadership positions used to have enamled pins from PL, ASPL, SPL, ASM and SM.

The SM hat pin is a green enamled First class pin.

Any help out there?

I have tried Ebay but get out bid when I can find one.

Thanks.

Good luck finding one -- the Insignia Guide says adults wear the universal hatpin on the campaign hat; it should be available at your local scout shop, or online at Scoutstuff.org (part #50150) for $3.49

If you can find what you want on Ebay bid the most you are willing to pay in the last thirty seconds to come out a winner. Ebay is an auction market so what the items go for is by definition the market price. If you buy from a collector or a shop be prepared to pay that price plus a reasonably healthy profit. I do not know if this is the one you are seeking it is a JASM version but seems reasonably priced at the moment with reasonable S&H a similar item from a collector would probably run $40 plus S&H.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-Boy-Scout-JASM-Boyscout-BSA-Robbins-Hat-Pin-Medal_W0QQitemZ270141645044QQihZ017QQcategoryZ13889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem