Anyone have JSP's for trade?

I have a couple of sets from Capitol Area Council. "Austin, Texas - Live Music Capitol of the World". Each JSP features the famous Austin armadillo in sunglasses and has a different theme - Jazz, Rock n' Roll, Tejano, Country, Blues.

I am attending the 2005 Jamboree and have all my council patches available for trade - 3 different JSP's, a really nice backpatch, and a cool Buffalo OA patch, and a Niagara Falls neckerchief patch. LMK if you want to trade. Thanks

I posted before how pleased I was with our council JSP (a new acronym!!) We have permission from the Fred Rogers Foundation to use a likeness of Fred on the patch. Mr Rogers, was a WQED Pittsburgh production, but Fred was a lifelong resident of Latrobe Pa.

His Widow has agreed to attend our shakedown weekend and will be presented with a patch. I am not a patch collector or trader but I am really pleased that this is working our so well, maybe for 2010 Arnold Palmer will agree? We did name the airport after him!!

Eamonn.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2005 JSPs to include Nathan Hale and Eli Whitney from the Conneticut Yankee Council, and the Trail Drive from the Longhorn Council; and hatpins from Fort Worth traded at the JAMBOO plus various other patches to include CSP, camborees, etc. I am looking for cabooses from the Blue Ridge Mountains, Garfield, Simpsons and Mr. Rogers from 2005 ouncifrom iv

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for 2001 and or 2005 Chief Seattle Patches. Full sets would be greatly appreciated but parts are okay too. I am willing to purchase or trade. send me an eamil if you have them to

Mistacougs914@yahoo.com

Thanks