If anybody wants to swap a new CSP from your council for one from mine, please let me know. My son's got a bit of a collection going, and would like to add to it. We're one of two overseas councils, the other being Transatlantic in Europe.

Does he need Flint River Council or Atlanta Area Council from Georgia?

My son hasn't gotten into the patch collecting, but I can get you both of these CSP's. I know I have an extra Flint River at home.

My son has Potawatomi Council 2001 National Jamboree patches and regular CSP to trade. We are from southeastern Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee.

If anyone is interested in trading, please give a email address to reach you off this board and we can exchange addresses. He is not interested in selling patches, just one for one trades.

We don't have any of the CSPs any of you have mentioned so far and are interested in all of them. How about, since this was my idea, I send mine to you first with a SASE, and you use it to mail yours back to me? All I need is your mailing address, if you'd like to send it to me at this e-mail address: dhazlett@kornet.net

Right now, I have only four new, flat, unsewn, unwashed CSPs. Our Scout store was a little low on inventory when I went up there last, and should have more in the very near future. If you're interested in trading, please e-mail me and I will get one to you.

I'm VERY new at this patch-trading gig, so if I'm doing it wrong, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

My son says that he is interested in trading csp's with you and any others who would like a Pine Tree Council CSP. He too is relatively new to this, and asked, if possible, could you e-mail a picture so he would know if he has one or not. As they say-- whatever! e-mail through me, paulec52@yahoo.com or send a csp c/o Paul E. Conley, box 8419, Portland, Me. 04104.

For the Korea Scouter, he said he would like a Far East Council CSP. Thank You, PEC

• 1 month later...

I am pretty open to trading as well. I have access to both Circle 10 and Longhourn CSPs, as well as some other Texas ones in the Scoutfitter.

Email me at andrews@rbacomm.com if you would like to trade. I do like to get threes of things since I have two sons. :)

Brad

I just got Brad Andrews' patches, and they're great! I've sent him two already and will follow up with more after this weekend. For St. Louis and Portland ME, I'll get one out to you guys, too...

I'm trying to find out the best way to store/display these. They don't fit in the standard trading card/MB certificate binder sheets...

• 1 month later...

Hey, I would love your Far East Council Patch. I can get you a National Capital Area Council Patch. Actually, I can give you several different csps. Our coucil puts out many different patches each year. Please send me your address and I will get you some patches. I'll be sure to tell you how many are coming so you can get me your csps asap.

-Tyler(This message has been edited by tkwetzel)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'll trade any CSP for our local council CSP. Our Council is the Denver Area Council, and it adopted a new CSP just this year. The new CSP looks like the old one, but has the council web site address on it.

Send up to 3 CSP's from any council with your SASE and I'll return equal number of the new DAC CSP.

Send to:

Jim Underhill

5625 S. Newport St.

Greenwood Village, CO 80111

If you want to trade jamboree, commerative, out of print or other CSP's or patches, email to denver4und@aol.com and well talk.

YIS, jim