New Cub Master many questions.

I have a few questions for you -

You say that this is an established Pack, not a brand new one. Yet you said that out of 35 Cub Scouts in your Pack, 31 are brand new to Scouting.

How is that possible? How were 31 brand new boys, spread across the grades I assume, recruited at one time?

How is it that whoever recruited you (DD?) gave you no information about the Pack you were joining? What happened to this Pack?

If there is no local Lions Club, who really holds the charter? Who has been signing the charter and paying the charter fees? Getting a copy of the latest charter and contacting the person that is listed as your Institutional Head is a good idea. This should be done as soon as possible.

Training -

You said that you will be taking Cubmaster training and BALOO on the same day? BALOO is an all day course (8:30AM - 5PM), there will not be time to take both. Even if both were held at the same place I would still not recommend it. I would suggest you have at least 2 (more is definitely better) of your parents take BALOO while you and your den leaders take Cub Leader Specific training.