I need to know how to start

A good place to start is by contacting your school and church and asking if they charter a Cub Scout program. Then visit it and see what is going on. Another good place to begin is in the white page of your phone book under Boy Scouts of America. You should find a listing for your local scout service center. Call and get the name of your local Scouting professional. They can get you the information on Cub Packs in your area. Welcome to scouting.

Bob White

Cub_Dad

I see that this is your first post. Welcome to the forum. But more importantly, welcome to scouting. It will be a great opportunity for you and your son. I hope that you will take time to be involved with your unit. There are many ways to do that. The training offered by your district and council is a great help in understanding the way Scouting works. Take advantage of it. If you do, your son will see that you have a great interest in his life and you will grow also.

YIS

Doug

Cub_Dad. welcome to many future years of scouting fun, achievements, memories and grey hairs.

My youngest son just turned in his Eagle Packet and I am working on finding a new way to be involved with the troop and scouting. In some ways I envy you the scouting future you have ahead of you and hope that you take full advantage of the experiences that you can have in scouting.

Welcome to forum and come back often. Let other scouters know of this resource also.

YIS