What centennial badges will your scout have done for 2010?

December 31, 2010 is just around the corner, so I'm sure there are a lot of busy scouts trying to finish up at least one of the centennial badges or more. I think the program was a success.

I am really proud of my own son who received his Pathfinding and Signaling MB's at last week's COH, making him the only one in his troop to all four badges. We can now send morse code messages to each other, LOL!

Well CS son earned is 2010 Bobcat and Tiger. Hopefully the 2010 Wolf as well, he's almost finished. YOC with the ribbons, and the Grand Centennial Parade, both the CSP they issued as well as the trading post one I bought.

My son and three others in his den will be awarded centennial Bear rank tomorrow night to go with their centennial Wolf ranks earned in the Spring. Other than that most of our guys earned their regular ranks and got a centennial date on it. We didn't have many centennial badge chasers.

However, the guys in our pack that built individual rockets for the centennial world record mass rocket launch of 3200 rockets our council (Sam Houston Area Council- SHAC) put on this fall at SHAC Jam are most excited to get their world record holder patches awarded and have their rockets returned tomorrow. That's our guys' noteworthy centennial activity/patch. I think you may be reading about the world record launch in Boy's Life this spring (Feb.?) if you haven't already heard about it.(This message has been edited by airborneveteran)