Eagle Workbook Fillable Forms PDF

My son has been working on his eagle workbook. He has most of his narrative written out by hand, but wants to get it typed into the pdf workbook. He tried typing into the page to describe his project, but it is only letting him type 1 line at a time. Is there any way to "word wrap" this form? THis may be a software issue with Adobe Reader. I'd appreciate very much anybodys input on this. Surely we are not the first to have this issue. Thanks again.

My son who very recently just finished his project up had the same exact problem. He gave up fighting it and there was no easy way, even for my wife who is a secretary.

Basically he printed it out, and wrote it out longhand. We then scanned it into a PDF for the DAC to approve it.

Which workbook are we discussing here? Just for grins I went and downloaded the Eagle Project Workbook linked to from the NESA site. I tried typing in the narrative areas and it word-wrapped and started new paragraphs just fine for me. This was using Acrobat Professional ver 8.

URL for the form I looked at:

http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/512-927.pdf

My son had to work with it the "old" way - no wrapping. He pasted one line at a time from Word.

If it helps, for the more complicated sections - where you might want to add tables or pictures, my son just entered "See Next Page" on the form, and then hand-inserted the pages with the tables/pictures/etc...

He put this all into a 3-ring binder with the pages in those plastic sleeve page protectors. Looked very nice.

BTW, my son has Asperger's Syndrome. If you knew him you'd know how far he's come. Scouts and Taekwando, both with fantastic adult leaders/mentors, have done amazing things for him.

He completed his Eagle on September 4th. My pride is unmeasurable.