Is there a problem with scouter.com web hosting?

Is there a problem with scouter.com web hosting?

I can login to the web hosting but the menus are diplayed with errors. I cannot upload my new web pages for our troop.

I never had a problem before.

Please help.

Is anyone else having problems with the web hosting?

Mark

I exchanged some emails with Scouter Terry about this earlier in the week -- they did a server move for the website, and there are some issues like this which are still being debugged.

Report it via the "Contact Us" and hopefully it will be dealt with.

I also have been having the same problem. I have contacted scouter.com several times as well as messages to scouter Terry. I have not yet received a reply, so I contacted the web developer Fast Root this morning and am waiting on a response from them. I seem to recall seeing something about a new server being installed on the 26th of September. Are we waiting until all files are moved to a new server before we can access our upload files portion of the host site?

I don''t know the answers yet as I am new to all of this, but I will post as soon as I find out anything. Anyone else have any information or knowledge on this?

Me too! Here I thought we were all home free. I talked to a few computer gurus and they advised that from the error messages it does look like the files are still in the process of being moved. I guess we will all just have to keep checking back until the issue is resolved.

:( I was hoping this thread would give me some insight to the problem, but I still can''t upload anything new to our Troop website. I am so mad at myself for deleting all the files, thinking I could just replace them with the new ones. Had I not deleted everything, our Troop would have at least had a website. Now we get a blank page :(

Any news on how soon we can expect a fix on this?

Thank you.

Joni

I have been seeing some SQL errors when clicking the Edit button when I am attempting to edit my post...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error ''80040e14''

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ''t''.

/forums/forumLibrary.asp, line 260

Eagle Pete