Proud Mom-Eagle Project Completion

Patrick finished his Eagle Project on Saturday. Looks wonderful!

He built a sidewalk at our town's historic railroad museum. Bricks were donated from an old cotton mill (circa 1910) that was recently torn down.

If you like, you can view pictures of the project at our troop's website at: http://www.troop313bsa.com

Sorry for the obvious pride in this post - just couldn't help myself.

"Sorry for the obvious pride in this post - just couldn't help myself. "

I know the feeling. Congratulations to you and your son. I think it was Beavah that noted the parent Eagle pin is tougher to earn than the youth award. Good job and a great project.

SA

Tell him congratulations for me and congratulations to you too! You have a tremendous maternal investment and I am so glad that you can feel the pride that you feel. You have two fine, fine sons.

P.S. I'll be in your area again soon, I think, for some more escargot.

• 1 month later...

Final signatures received on project. Personal Fitness merit badge completed. Paperwork filled out. Eagle SM Conference scheduled for June 1st. District Advancement Chair is lining up some folks to do Patrick's BOR while he's at summer camp since most of the folks attend the same week as our Troop. Patrick will be working there all summer, but is taking the week off our Troop attends so that he can do the high adventure program.

A new Eagle in our Troop, a proud moment as Scoutmaster. Younger son joining older brother as an Eagle - an even greater proud moment for Mom and Dad.