Scout Handbook - Child Abuse Pamphlet Upsidedown!

Just picked up 9 copies of new Scout Handbook at local Scout Shop. When I started to fill in the boys' names in the front of each, I discovered that in 5 of the books the "Protecting From Child Abuse" pamphlet had been glued in upside-down / backwards. Obviously these are going right back for an exchange.

I was curious if anyone else had run into this? Seems an extremely high percentage of errors.

I did not notice anything like that in the 15 I passed out this month, and I did look inside each cover.

Since I'm 15 miles from the scout shop and the pamphlet gets torn out anyway, and I'm kinda lazy, I'd probably have just used them. But, who knows, maybe page 138 is upside down too.

Scout On

Maybe someone is doing it to find out how many people actually look at them rather than tearing them out and filing them. A rash of parent complaints about the "mistake" would indicate that the insert is being used as intended. Scout leader complaints will OTOH be ignored. You really put the boys name in it for them? The furthest we go is a gentle reminder to put their name in it. Their newly assigned guides have a sharpie so the names may be written on the edges of the page.