Eagle Ceremoney Gifts

I meet so many kids just about ready to become Eagle Scouts by the walking sticks I make. Then I meet older guys in their later years..80's or so, and tell me they were just one badge away to getting their eagle but something happened where they could not get there.. I would love to know a way these older guys can get an honorary Eagle Badge, by helping other scouts out somehow. I make Eagle Scout Walking sticks for a living among other kinds of sticks. While at my booths talking to people this is how I meet the other guys. Anyone know of such a thing for the older guys? If you could just see the look in their eyes, and if I could come up with a way to make them smile and feel good bout it I would love to know.

If anyone is needing one of those special gifts for the Eagle Scouts Ceremony, let me know...they are awesome.

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, the Eagle is a youth award which must be completed prior to the 18th birthday. This was not always the case, as adults could earn the award up until the 1950s. This is one of those "life's regrets" that we have to live with. I try to impress upon the boys that they will regret it the rest of their lives, however it doesn't usually impress them. There are other awards that adults can earn for service to youth, but it's not the Eagle.