Woods Wisdom ON-LINE

Really cool idea :) ... I to would prefer it to be one PDF for each subject. Also I was wondering why you decided to scan in Woods Wisdom instead of the new Program Features?

Please don''t take are comments in negative light, we really do appreciate all you are doing and I do understand how time consuming it is to do all that scanning. Are feedback is just that feedback to help make the resource the most useful for us.

Thanks and High 5 for the effort - awesome work :)

Scott Robertson

http://insanescouter.org

Helping leaders one resource at a time

Is Woods Wisdom (or Troop Program Features) a bin item, and thus freely reproducible, or is it copyrighted/licensed material that BSA expects members to pay for???

From what I can tell, the 3 volumes (corresponding to the 3 year cycle of Scouting program themes) of Troop Program Features are PURCHASE items, not bin items.

I agree with the other posters about packaging a topic into a single multi-page pdf.

I only posted the location, I had nothing to do with the reproduction. Woods Wisdom is out of print but I doubt it makes a difference. I agree over 600 single page entries is tough to read but when you are looking to reproduce or pass on a specific item it works great.

LongHaul