T-2nd-1st Class DVD

I have been hearing about a DVD that covers the advancement requirements for the first 3 ranks, Tenderfoot thru 1st Class. Supposedly this was mailed to every Scoutmaster in the country. I didn't happen to receive one. Does anyone know anything about it? I know it is available on the National web-site, but dial-up connections are not to useful for this sort of thing.

Baden and Fellow Scouters,

Greetings!

I have seen these videos as well on the national website, they are pretty darn good. But not easily transportable to show to a Patrol or to the Troop.

There is nothing like having an Instructor, Troop Guide or SPL conducting basic Scouting skills instructions. But hey, we cannot always be that fortunate. These videos should explain each course of action, in easy to follow steps.

Best of all they are sending them to us, gratis?

I gotta say, Thank you National!

Looking into the Scouting Magazine, for this month. It appears that it is true, all Scoutmasters should soon be expecting a couple of DVDs in mail, one for Scout Advancement Tenderfoot thru First Class ranks and the Scout Zone recruiting DVD.

http://www.scoutingmagazine.org/issues/0701/d-news.html

Scouting Forever and Venture On!

Crew21_Adv

Just a guess, but I'd say if one hasn't arrived in your mailbox by now don't get your hopes up for it to arrive at all. Mine was sent in December. Already had it in my hands by the time I read the bit in Scouting .

Anybody else?