Is your troop/pack in danger? in Issues & Politics Posted February 14, 2013 The day before the postponement of the decision was announced, we heard from one of our LDS Stakes that they were not going to recharter their units if the decision went to change the policy. That is 35% of our units. Take that for what it is. They are now rechartering but it could all be up in the air again in May. There are LDS troops in Canada. Also, I wonder if the local LDS stake or ward has a say in the matter.