Open Discussion - Program

Share Scouting Topics here.

Subforums

1. Scouts with Disabilities

Where parents and scouters go to discuss unique aspects to working with kids with special challenges.

A place to chat about Scouting's biggest gathering

9187 topics in this forum

1. info

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Council Maps

• 1 reply
  3. Older Eagles

• 2 replies
  4. Done it before?

• 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 19 replies
  5. square knots?

• 3 replies
  6. Totin' Chip

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
  • LATEST POSTS

• So tomorrow I am teaching how to make a monkey's fist keychain over zoom at our local University of Scouting.  I asked one of my Sea Scouts to help me teach it.  It should be interesting to see her try to help teach adults.   It will be good experience for her 🙂
    • RIP http://blog.atlantabsa.org/hank-aaron-boy-scout/  
    • Similar here. Scouts is still happening in-person (as least for outdoor meetings and day outings, a state curfew has prevented overnight camping). Many other local extra-curriculars have gone online. We've gotten as many new scouts this school year as last, particuarly friends of current scouts. 
    • In our Council I think the final tally is going to be 25% of Cub units not rechartering with a total of 35% of Cubs not coming back. A lot of "for now". As for crossovers; in my district I am seeing NO crossovers out-of-CO. So, all of Pack 123 is going to Troop 123 whereas in the past maybe 1-2 scouts from Pack 123 would have gone to Troop 456. If you don't have a feeder pack it was always tough, This is going to make it doubly so.
  • Who's Online (See full list)