Open Discussion - Program

Share Scouting Topics here.

Subforums

1. Scouts with Disabilities

Where parents and scouters go to discuss unique aspects to working with kids with special challenges.

A place to chat about Scouting's biggest gathering

9152 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
  1. signaling record

• 3 replies
    • 26 replies
  2. Camping Nights Per Year

• 8 replies
  3. Need some Catapult plans

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Eagle sequence

• 3 replies
    • 68 replies
  5. Why one boy wants to quit 1 2

• 22 replies
  6. Adult Patrol

• 12 replies
  7. Bob White 1 2

• 16 replies
  8. ASM duties

• 9 replies
  9. Gleaning

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  10. New role

• 2 replies
  • LATEST POSTS

• If you are referring to Kenneth Feinberg, he applied to the Court be a mediator (see link below for his application). He was not selected. Judge Silverstein decided on a three person mediation panel which includes Paul Finn and Tim Gallagher who were forwarded by the BSA. For the third position, Judge Silverstein did not appoint BSA's third candidate choice rather former bankruptcy judge Kevin Carey. https://casedocs.omniagentsolutions.com/cmsvol2/pub_47373/823120_773.pdf
    • I saw somewhere they were looking to employ the same person that did 9/11 and the BP settlement. So it could be $63,000 on average, but $5000 for some and $300,000 for others.
    • I hope that is what happened in this case.  I know for a fact the cubs would have loved it. I just wish more packs would be allowed to do this via a council shooting sports committee. The way it is worded, though, is don't even ask. I don't like "good old boy networks" where the rules say one thing, but you can workout some back deal.
    • Yes, but I believe you had mentioned in a prior filing the proposed plan requires 90% of claimants to agree. That's the problem. You only need 10% + 1 to dig in their heels.
  • Who's Online (See full list)