Open Discussion - Program

Share Scouting Topics here.

Subforums

1. Scouts with Disabilities

Where parents and scouters go to discuss unique aspects to working with kids with special challenges.

A place to chat about Scouting's biggest gathering

8869 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
  1. Why 119 Merit Badges?

• 0 replies
  2. Why a trailer?

• 37 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
  3. Why Boy Scouts?

• 18 replies
  4. why boys join scouts

• 4 replies
  5. Why BSA?

• 5 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 46 replies
  • LATEST POSTS

• MattR, Thank you for your kind words. 
    • Good luck, @Ben
    • Hi all, My name is Ben and I am an Eagle Scout from Troop 496 in Mckinney, Texas. This is part of the Circle Ten Council. I am currently seeking employment in North Texas.  I have a Bachelors Degree in International Studies from the University of Missouri in Columbia Missouri. I also studied Spanish at the University of Oviedo in Oviedo Spain.  I am skilled in business development, outside sales, and marketing. I am aware that a lot of Eagle Scouts are very successful in their respective careers.  If you or anyone you know can help me find a position in marketing or sales near my home (Dallas)...Please let me know.  My LinkedIn profile can be viewed here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bensilverglat/ Thank you for your time and I really appreciate your assistance. I am posting this because the company I previously worked for had to downsize and I was let go. Thanks for your time. Sincerely, Ben              
    • @SSScout what GPS app was your wife using? I edit maps for Waze as a hobby and enjoy the challenge of getting the app to route better. Though i use the app more to determine my time of arrivals. I did map up a BSA camp we went to this year. They report some usefulness finding areas.   
    • Troop Leader Guide vol 1 ch 10 and vol 2 ch 12 and 13 has good stuff on service projects. Lots written on scouts leading this program with adults supporting. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)