Open Discussion - Program

Share Scouting Topics here.

Subforums

1. Scouts with Disabilities

Where parents and scouters go to discuss unique aspects to working with kids with special challenges.

A place to chat about Scouting's biggest gathering

9604 topics in this forum

1. Camp Box

• 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Adult Merit Badge

• 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Totin' Chip 1 2

• 21 replies
    • 4.6k views
  4. twilight camp

• 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Scoutmaster's Key

• 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  6. twilight camp

• 0 replies
  7. info

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  • LATEST POSTS

• The kind found by advertising done by legal vultures.  Jus t saying.    
    • I know you are right.  The whole not knowing the accuser,  not knowing what was alleged, where, when.  Is all so wrong.  What kind of person ruins a person and  makes this accusation  just to get $3500. 
    • My suggestion is to love the past and the involvement.  Then, move on.  Find the next place to volunteer.  Scouting is not the end-all-be-all of life.
    • Interesting articles in the last few days.   Uri Berliner (NPR editor) published editorial about NPR, bias, DEI and other related topics.  Really well thought out. https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust Uri Berliner suspended by NPR. https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/16/media/npr-suspends-uri-berliner-liberal-bias/index.html I'm a four decade long NPR listener from three different parts of the country.  My local channels have absolutely been incredible.  But like the article says, I've had a hard time continuing listening recently because of the repetitive and think-this-way news coverage.   I highly recommend both articles.  
    • Sadly they may never be able to get back. I know someone who was falsely accused, and was never reinstated after the investigation supported her story.
  • Who's Online (See full list)