X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Badge Critter Patches

I know that the WB Patrol Patches are not allowed on the Adult Shirts, but my son and I are getting Photos done and he wants us to match.

So the question is which WB Patch are you putting on your uniform? BTW, I am Fox. I seen a few examples but I want a patch that looks similar to my son's patrol patch.

My kids don't need no stinkin' patch to know I'm an old crow ...

Why don't you just get another one of your son's patrol patch?

Comment

Hmmmm, so, you want to tick off the uniform police AND record it with a picture as evidence? What's wrong with you, Man?

I don't wear the patch which would get me in all kinds of trouble, but I do carry the old red/black beaver patrol flag on my walking stick.

Stosh

Comment

You can just put a few threads in to have the patch on for the picture, the uniform inspectors bedamned.... now my Uniform for Commissioner-ing is a "slick" no extra patches or knots.... I have one complete & correct shirt I use for council events.... and another with Troop Position with my son's Eagle parent pin another Eagle Mentor pin on the lapel. I have Buffalo patches on my fleece, on my Wood Badge hat, and I think I have one on a napsack...

Comment

I have this one

http://woodbadgestore.net/catalog/pr...roducts_id=662

http://woodbadgestore.net/catalog/pr...roducts_id=934

They are on velcro so I can change them out

Comment

put it on there....stick it to the man!

Comment

I have an owl patch on one of my uniforms. No uniform police have arrested me...yet.

Comment

Working...
              X