X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets done!

I just had to tell someone. :-) As of today I finished my tickets. Now to figure out where and when to get beaded. Any suggestions or customs?

Congratulations. Now good luck with the "real" ticket.

I got my beads at a crew court of honor where another venturer earned her bronze award. Equal time was devoted to each of us. It was a small crowd, but was with the folks who I was proudest to share it with.

Comment

I got my beading at a round table. I've seen others at CoHs. Make sure someone is there to snap a few pictures.

Comment

and Congratulations!

Comment

I got my beads in the mail.

Stosh

Comment

Congratulations. Got mine at a COH.

Comment

Congrats. Make it fun.

Comment

Congrats. Do what everyone else does. Find a captive audience that is there for another purpose and then drone on and on about the Zulus.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Beading ceremonys are over blown.

I don't know if your woodbadge course does a fundraising breakfast or dinner. But I would recommend getting beaded at this event.

The folks who attend understand what you did and have bought into the woodbadge program.

Comment

I just sent in my last ticket item. I asked my WB Program Director to leave my stuff at the Council counter in lieu of the beading hoopla. He said I could at least meet him and my TG for coffee and a congratulatory handshake. Will do so in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Talked with my course director and we are going to do it at our next pack meeting. He said it is a quick 5 minutes, and our cubmaster wants to do it there since it is my final meeting as me as committee chair. I started the pack 3 years ago and it is time to pass the torch.

Comment

I think you are running about 4 minutes long for those poor cubs but you are certainly on the right track.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ding Dong View Post
                            I think you are running about 4 minutes long for those poor cubs but you are certainly on the right track.
                            Yeah but they will be eating cake at the time :-) So hopefully that will help calm them.

Comment

I'll make a deal with you. Add some ice cream and you can have 6 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X