Is there Venture Specific Youth Protection training?

I am looking for the on line training for Venture crew adult leader youth Protection. I am told that there is an online YPT for ventures but I can find only the Boy Scout one and the cub Scout one. Here is where my search ends.

http://www.scouting.org/Training/YouthProtection/Venturing.aspx

But if you go to the Boy Scout section it has"Take Training on line" in a link.

Login to your myscouting. Go to E-learning (see tab on left side). Once that page loads look across the top of the box that lists the courses and has the colored dots to designate which training you have completed. Along that top edge are tabs. Select the Venturing one and you should find the YPT training hidden there.

Question (just to round out the topic): Is Venturing YPT available for anyone with a myScouting accounnt, or only those registered with a Crew/Ship?

I'd like to think the answer's "yes". But, my entire family being registered, I can't confirm it.

Question (just to round out the topic): Is Venturing YPT available for anyone with a myScouting accounnt, or only those registered with a Crew/Ship?

I'd like to think the answer's "yes". But, my entire family being registered, I can't confirm it.

Anyone. You need to have it before you formally register with a crew. I believe all training is available with a login, and anyone can have a login: it allows prospective new leaders to do YPT and print the card to turn in with an adult application.

I've taken Venturing YPT and Venturing fast start with no venturing registration, but I do have district and council registration.

• 3 weeks later...